.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Big Picture

'Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates? Morons.' -- Vizzini from "The Princess Bride"

Friday, September 08, 2006

Impartiality? At the WoldNetDaily?? Who'ya kidding..

WorldNetDaily can be called anything but impartial. But somehow, an impartial message accidentally slipped through.

My favortie passage was this:
The point is this. I am a professional, educated and responsible man who is strong in his faith and is quite comfortable debating the social and political issues of the day. Yet when placed in a setting where the majority culture proved hostile to my faith and beliefs, I became paralyzed with indecision and could not act decisively to defend and proclaim my own beliefs. I felt instantly ostracized and viewed myself as a foreigner in my own land.


Now if we could only get this sentiment spread throughout conservative Christianity...

This is the seed of understanding as to why it is so important to put religion in its place, in the home, in churches, in the personal lives of its advocates, and not, I repeat not, into school systems, or public legal systems. For imagine if you were to go into a court of law, and find that a religious advocate (other than your own views) were deciding your fate. How much worse would that be, compared to a prayer before a high school football game?

Remember that the next time you want to go screaming to the defense of some unAmerican postulate like Judge Roy Moore.

Unfortunately, this will quickly slide into the memory hole of WND, and tomorrow they will return to their persecution of Christianity, already in progress.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 01, 2022 10:30 AM, Anonymous Cameron Nash said...

Goood share

 

Post a Comment

<< Home