.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Big Picture

'Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates? Morons.' -- Vizzini from "The Princess Bride"

Friday, January 11, 2008

Rudy Guiliani. What I would ask him if I had the chance.

This is not a political blog, per se. I often discuss conservative and liberal values, so in that sense I guess it is...

But today, I have to ask one question. While I direct it to Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! I suppose it should really be asked of all presidential candidates.

My question is simple: If you were president, would you desire that a microchip (if technology existed) be implanted in not just every American's head, but every person who entered America which not only gave the location of said person, but transmitted to the government the thoughts of that person, if, and only if, then there would be no chance of another September 11 ever happening again?

I think Rudy would say yes. His only campaign point is complete internal security. And to refuse this hypothetical 'Big Brother' society would make him look weak on terrorism.

Just a thought. And yours??

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home