.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Big Picture

'Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates? Morons.' -- Vizzini from "The Princess Bride"

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Just a quick note

I've have a lot of trouble with spam commenting (adverting for drugs, travel, mortgages, etc.) So I turned on the word verification in comments.

I know its a pain, but please bear with me. Anyone can still comment anonymously if they so desire.

In the meantime, does onyone have any thoughts on the meltdown of the conservative/religious right? Who knew that the religious right conservatives loved gays so much that they would protect them over the lives and health of children? At least that is what Republicans are now claiming as their defense of the cover-up of the Foley scandal. To say nothing of the "new" idea that Americans should not work to earn their pay, that it is more important to get money for nothing and stay at home with the family. Hey someone sign me up for that program! I want to do nothing and get paid for it so I can stay at home more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home