.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Big Picture

'Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates? Morons.' -- Vizzini from "The Princess Bride"

Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm back

Greetings BPers!

I am finally re-entering the blogosphere. I know it has been a while since I've written anything -- over a year??? There are reasons for that. Last year it was the presidential election, and many other of life's little details which took over and filled all my time.

First I had a computer crash. That led me into the world of programming. I spent months learning just how Windows works, and all related dirty little secrets. I also developed quite a windows utility toolkit. Fun stuff. Well, no not really, but now I understand how it all works.

Then I moved. Yes, I no longer live in Las Vegas. My little family picked up and moved to Seattle, Washington. And I gotsta say... We love it!

As far as my blogging plans go, I will resume discussing topics revolving around science and the bible. I have also returned to writing books. In that regard, I have begun to work using Google Docs. There are some really cool features available there, like sharing, document control, online forms and surveys, and Google gadgets. I have gotten to be a geeky fan of iGoogle.

Well, see you around the campus. (P.S. I will have some links up sometime soon.)

Labels: ,