.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Big Picture

'Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates? Morons.' -- Vizzini from "The Princess Bride"

Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm Back

Well, I am back from the pit of hell. Actually I would not call it that, it was a great experience in all, but we did fail to turn Nevada from a red state to a blue state. Anyway, as always, there is plenty of religious nonsense and creationist BS to contend with, that I will be attending to soon enough.

It is just today, and for some days forward, I will still be sleeping off the rigors of the last 6 weeks. But I will return to all things absurd/Christian... I mean, could there have been anything more devastating to the whole Christian ideal than the revelations of Ted Haggard??

Comment..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home