Monday, December 03, 2007
- Name: jeffperado
- Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
I have a "live and let live" attitude, making me a bleeding-heart liberal. But I am also a strong supporter of nuclear power and nuclear physics. I can talk nuclear power all day, unless.. I get to debating Christian delusion, then its game, set, and match.
- Email Me! (jeffperado) I'm always happy to discuss science, politics, and religion.
Interested in reading my book, "Debating Christianity: The Big Picture"??
It, along with a feedback form are available on my shared Google Docs.
(sorry no link yet -- I'm still working on this feature)
- The War On Christmas and a Sudanese Teacher
- Literature: Conservative and Liberal
- Things I am Tired Of, But Appreciate Anyway
- Some Heavy Philosophical Thought on Christian Mora...
- The War on Christmas Has Begun, This Time by An Ir...
- Why The Religious Right Is So Warm and Fuzzy and L...
- The Genius of Talking Out One's Ass
- Pity Us Poor Atheists.. So Says Baylor U. Prof
- Ron Paul, Libertarianism, and the Christian Right
- AiG Goes Mental
- Flying a lead balloon
- Christian Calculator
- Cameron's Creationism
- Ken Ham Video Edition Part 'e'
- Why creationism really matters part 1
- Why creationism really matters part 2
- Why creationism really matters part 3
Some Light Reading
- The Panda's Thumb
- Red State Rabble
- Dispatches form the Culture Wars
- Unscrewing The Inscrutable
- Jesus' General
- Sadly, No!
- BEEP! BEEP! It's Me