.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Big Picture

'Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates? Morons.' -- Vizzini from "The Princess Bride"

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Annie Angel, Virgin of God

Sometimes I really love being an atheist. Not in the usual, I must be responsible for myself and all my actions because I don't purchase any of that "God Comet" that christianity sells...

But I love being an atheist.

Go, check out that foul-mouthed secretly satanic Ikean parody of Christianity..

Ms. Annie Angel.


More to follow.

2 Comments:

At March 07, 2007 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Annie Angel isn't but a maggot-filled cunt. Her mother should have had an abortion and let her rot.


And those legs aren't hers, they are from Madona and she wishes them back, Annie Anti-brain! She is so fat... That's why she hates so much vegetarians and vegans. They are thiner and she is da-whale!


Don't tell let her mouth come close to you, though... she might burp.

 
At March 14, 2007 10:32 PM, Blogger jeffperado said...

Keep your foul thoughts to youself.

I qould hope that by reading my posts, that you would have the tiniest modicum of intelligence, and figure out that this is not a flame site, it is a place of reasoning.

Go away. Annie has problems, and one is the same as yours: A foul mouth, full of vitriol.

So. Go. Away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home