.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Big Picture

'Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates? Morons.' -- Vizzini from "The Princess Bride"

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Quick update

I have now been dealing craps at the El Cortez for a little over two months now. That means that in June I will be looking for a better job on the Las Vegas Strip. I will keep you all posted on where I go next. In the meantime, if you find yourselves in Vegas, look for me at the El Cortez in the dice pit. I'll be the tall guy with the really bad haircut.


Also, I do intend to go back to posting regularly here. Look for more posts from me in the near future.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 29, 2007 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lived in Vegas for two years (out on West Sahara) and worked as a magician at Stardust, Tropicana and MGM. I'm a secular humanist/atheist. Think you'd enjoy my blog, RATIONAL THOUGHT.
www.rt-blog.com

Lary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home